And we’re down to the final promo for the final episode of the season! Because there is very spoilery speculation, I’ve put it all beneath the Read More.
Here’s the regular speed version:
And played at 1/8 normal speed so you can watch the action in slo-mo:
And Skarsgard Fans has high-quality screen caps up from the promo as well.
Things to note from the promo:
- It looks as if Rev. Daniels is speaking at the promised “town meeting,” which may be happening after the significant time jump also mentioned in spoilers. Note that Sookie (and that horrible little hat) is with Alcide as if they are together. So, somehow she is not with Warlow and she is starting out season 7 with Alcide? Hmmm, good and bad there in that if she starts out with him, he’s just a place holder for whoever she will end up with. And you know who I want that to be. And would she be with Alcide only if she dumped all her fae light in killing Warlow herself?
- The group shot shows Andy, Violet, Jason, Bill and Jessica all going together somewhere on some kind of mission. Apparently, Jason and Andy are packing weapons.
- I ❤ Violet’s t-shirt, which says “I ❤ U, truly, madly, deeply.” Much cuter than I ever would have pictured Violet wearing giving her 1 ranking and age. Is it Sookie’s?
- Sookie’s expression while seeing Warlow preparing for their wedding is troubled, and yet we see her placing her hand against his beneath that same May-pole-like tree. What happens?
- I still can’t tell who gets thrown through Sookie’s house window, even at a slow rate, darn it.
- Sookie looks like she is still wearing the black wedding dress, while Jason is in the striped shirt, so maybe the groups scene is while they are still dealing with Warlow — or some other threat– after all?
- Is Tara’s mother embracing her or someone else?
- I hate to say it, but that looks like Eric who is getting blasted away from Sookie’s house with fae light! Or is it Warlow? It almost looks as if everyone is gathering to protect Sookie against someone, but is it Eric or is it Warlow?
- Whose wrist is that feeding Sookie in her bedroom? It’s kind of a big hand, but not a super heavy wrist — could it be Eric? Or is a woman’s hand? Hard to tell when we can’t see the whole thing.
- Apparently, Violet wants to snack on Adilynn as well.
- Jason is carrying Sookie into the house, so they must rescue her. Has she been injured by whatever happened earlier with Warlow? Did he try to bite her?
- Whose hand is that touching Sookie’s shoulder in the sunlight? It is portrayed as a surprise. Could that be Eric?
It looks as if the Warlow issue is going to be resolved and Sookie will NOT be with him. So what is the new threat that both vampires and humans will face?