Our friends at Eric & Sookie Lovers shared the most recent Entertainment Weekly article on True Blood‘s season 6 finale. Details below the Read More!
…and it is juicy!
- Let’s assume the Vamp Camp story line is largely wrapped up by 6.9. Whose blood is going to spill? Based on 2, I think it may be Warlow’s. What happens when you kill a faepire? Sparkling goo?
- “Less patient Warlow” — yes, we are finally going to see that “dark, dark, dark” side that was promised in the casting calls! Maybe it really was only a one-year contract for RK?
- The timeline jump will be a relief. If you follow the details of the storyline, it has only been approximately a month to cover seasons 4, 5 and 6. Using Andy’s adventures in fatherhood as a guide, it was late October when the events of season 4 happened, including Andy having sex with Maurella; season 5 took place over the course of a couple more weeks, with Andy hooking up with Maurella a second time a week or so later from the season 4 hook up and her actually giving birth the following week; and season 6 is over the course of two weeks, since Andy tells Adilynn that she can’t have coffee at only two weeks old. And a timeline jump can allow a lot to happen, including skipping over Nicole’s boring pregnancy (and possibly bringing back Crystal or the other Hot Shot weres pregnant by Jason?) and allowing significant shifts in relationships. Could be good!
- GODDAMMIT!!!!! I was really hoping they would have the balls (if you will excuse the pun) to bring Bill to a tragic end, but it sounds as if they are going to attempt to redeem him after all. So, if they somehow remove Lilith from him, will he lose all his super powers and be a regular vamp again?
- Yes, even though we’re talking naked Eric (and maybe even fully frontal naked Eric, based on that hint because, honestly, what’s the only thing we haven’t seen of ASKars yet except the so-called “gracious plenty”?), I’m a little nervous about who Eric is having a “sexy and provocative” scene with. If it is Sookie and they are together at the end of season 7, will they stay together or is that setting the stage to have her return to Bill by the end of the season, which would make me sick? Or is it Willa? I’ve even wondered if Eric will make good on his promise to Ginger in that scene.
All in all, it sounds like it is going to be an exciting finale, though! What do you guys think?