FromDrusilla Moorhouse at Zap2It.
Details beneath the Read More!
Prepare yourselves, “True Blood” fans: Sunday’s (July 1) episode is so shocking it could give even a vampire a heart attack.
“We’ll Meet Again” marks a huge turning point for nearly everyone in Bon Temps. Murder, breakups, makeups, makeouts, more murder…and a startling revelation that will change everything for the Stackhouses.
Don’t believe us? Then read on for five teases of what’s to come.
1. Animal Magnetism: What happens when you mix a mutually attracted werewolf and fairy with lots and lots of alcohol and nothing to lose? You do that math.
2. Angel of Death: Everyone (except for some four-legged friends) is hating on Sookie (Anna Paquin). Is it really her fault that death follows her like a duck on a junebug? Maybe some folks have a right to be irritated, but trying to kill her seems a wee bit extreme, no?
3. An Offer She Can’t Refuse: Death might seem preferable after Sookie’s betrayal makes an immortal enemy of one of her former lovers who needs her special gifts — and will do whatever it takes to force her to use them.
4. Hunting Party: Forget Sookie for a minute: Sam (Sam Trammell) is the one who will be surrounded by corpses — victims of violent murder — by the end of the episode. Seems things are going to get a whole lot worse before they get better for the shape-shifting barkeep.
5. Family Secrets: Jason’s (Ryan Kwanten) random run-in with his chatty cousin Hadley (Lindsey Haun) rocks his world, and — once she finds out the truth — Sookie’s too. The Stackhouses will be forced to reconsider everything they thought they knew about their family’s past.
1. Drunk Sooicide hook-up? Yeah, because alcohol means it doesn’t count, right? Still, blech. Love your abs, Joe, but I don’t want to see you getting it on with the Sookster any more than I wanted to see Eric and Nora. Maybe I’m the one who will need some alcohol for Sunday night.
2. Okay, who would try to kill Sookie? Tara ? The Pelts? Does Alcide tell on her?
3. This is the really scary one to me! Sookie makes an “immortal enemy” of one of her former lovers? Well, she’s only got two. The only hope I have is that since Bill has been shown saying that they should force her, he’s the one she pisses off.Although TB keeps surprising me, so who can say?
4. Hmmm. So, are these the bodies of people who have been sacrificed for Russell? Or is this to do with the possibility of people shooting the two-natured?
5. Hadley’s back!? And I’m guessing she is filling them in on their fairy nature.